For Sales, Enquiries & Advice
1. Product Information:
- Products are described on the Website or in the Specification, Kit Spares reserves the right to amend the product description if required.
- Representations of colour online are as accurate as our photographic and electronic processes will allow. Please note that colour online can also be affected by the calibrations of different output devices.
- Where stated images are used for illustration purpose only.
- All images, text, graphics and other material on this website are for illustration and advice purposes only and remain and are covered by the copyright of Kit Spares.
- All weights and sizes are supplied as a guide only and are approximate.
- All downloadable Guides and tips and all other advice articles have been produced by Kit Spares to help you in your purchasing decisions and to give guidance with our products. These articles are provided for general information, but if you are in any doubt, you should seek help from an appropriate professional. Kit Spares accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising as a result of the advice contained on our website.
- In the event that there are any errors regarding price or description, we reserve the right to correct that price or description and notify you accordingly. In these circumstances, it will be deemed that a contract has not been entered into and you will not be bound to continue with your purchase. We will cancel your order and your credit/debit card or your PayPal account will be refunded in full. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
-Please ensure you are ordering the correct parts. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "confirm order" button on the check out page. If you are unsure about compatibility, please call our Kit Spares team on 01623 860990 during office hours.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website.
2. Price Information:
- The price of the Goods is the price set out on the Website. All prices are shown in Pounds Sterling.
- Prices are displayed with and without VAT.
- The price of the Goods is exclusive of the costs and charges of packaging, insurance and transport of the Goods, which shall be calculated at the checkout.
-The prices shown are only applicable to purchases made via the Website. On occasions, the prices payable and promotions offered online may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time at the Kit Spares shop or event. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion that differs from those online. Similarly, Kit Spares are under no obligation to honor any online price or promotion that differs from the in-store price.
- Any Special Offers and promotions advertised in the press or other media may be excluded from the site unless specifically advertised as available online. All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last. This includes all offers advertised via official Kit Spares social media networks.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another. Where more than one offer is available on the same product only one discount will apply (unless stated). The offer giving the greatest saving will be applied in the basket. Equally, voucher code offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
3. Payment Information:
- All orders are charged in UK pounds sterling, although our website can display the price in different currencies.
- Kit Spares accepts payment by most major credit or debit cards registered at UK addresses, or by PayPal registered to UK addresses. Gift vouchers can be redeemed online and instore. We regret that we are unable to accept payment online by cheque or cash. Cash is excepted if you are collecting your order in person from our Kit Spares shop.
- Payment will be debited from your account once you have placed the order for your goods, and if your payment card has expired, we will be unable to take payment and fulfill your Order.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order.
-Kit Spares reserve the right to amend pricing and payment options of any of the parts listed online without prior notice.
4. Return of Goods:
- Kit Spares will give a full refund excepting carriage on parts returned to us within seven days of delivery of the goods to the buyer, subject to the following conditions.
- Goods are returned in the condition/packaging they were sold in and are not damaged in anyway.
- The goods were not specially ordered by Kit Spares or custom made on the customers behalf.
- The goods have not been fitted or tampered with.
- A 20% re stocking charge may be applied depending on circumstance of returned goods, this is at Kit Spares discretion.
- All carriage costs relating to returned products are to be paid by the customer.
5. Delivery of Goods:
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and Kit Spares cannot be held liable for any costs incurred if delivery is delayed.
- Kit Spares shall deliver the Goods to the location set out in the Order.
- Risk in the Goods (including risk of loss and damage to goods) will pass to you on completion of delivery. Once you sign for the goods, we are no longer responsible for Goods.
- Orders will be sent either via Royal Mail First Class (proof of posting), City Link or TNT. Depending on the courier used they may require a signature upon delivery, if no one is available to sign then a card will be left so that you can contact the delivering depot to arrange another delivery or collect.
- For International and European deliveries and to non-mainland UK addresses including certain remote locations e.g.. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands, there may be an additional surcharge imposed by our couriers and a slightly longer delivery lead-time.
- When you add products to your shopping basket and have chosen the delivery option the appropriate charge will be added automatically. All delivery charges will be shown clearly throughout the checkout process. For more information about delivery charges and lead times please contact us.
- Please be aware that Royal Mail First Class postal service can take up to 7 days. This is under the terms of Royal Mail and is out of Kit Spares control.
- Kit Spares may deliver the Goods by installments, each instalment shall constitute a separate Contract. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
- Kit Spares shall have no liability for any delay in delivery of the Goods, or failure to deliver the Goods, where the delay or failure is caused either by the courier or the Customer's failure to provide Kit Spares with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
- In the event of an order not arriving check with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the order and with your local postal sorting office, who may have held the order even if they have not left a card. If your order has still not arrived after allowing the recommended delivery timescales, please contact us and we will investigate the matter further. Customers have up to 14 days from the date of dispatch to report an undelivered order, beyond that Kit Spares will be unable to help.
- Kit Spares delivery policy is designed to give customers the best value shipment for the level of service required. Once we have received your order, we make every effort to ensure it is dispatched as soon as possible to you.
- The estimated delivery cost given to you in the checkout process is from an estimated parcel weight and does not take into account the volumetric limitations of the dispatched methods available. Also some combination of parts ( i.e... heavy with fragile) may require shipping in two separate packages to avoid parts being damaged in transit. Because of this Kit Spares reserve the right to contact you with a more accurate quote for delivery once the items have been packed.
- When selecting postal as your delivery method please bare in mind that in the unlikely event that you parcel is lost you will have to wait up to a 6 week wait before the post office will consider the parcel undelivered / lost. Kit Spares can not dispatch a free replacement until this time has elapsed. If your order has not been delivered and you require Kit Spares to dispatch the goods again before this time then you will need to order and pay for the goods again. When the postal service confirm the parcel is lost then Kit Spares will issue a refund for the undelivered goods.
Kit Spares is trading as part of Great British Sports Cars VAT number 894697445 Company Reg Number 5807139. Kit Spares reserve the right to amend these t&c at anytime without any notification.